- This event has passed.
Mental Health Seminar – Understanding and Helping Youth with Problematic Sexual Behaviors
March 4 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$100 – $125
If you are a mental health professional, case manager, school personnel, therapist, foster parent, Sunday school teacher, childcare worker, or parent, this seminar may be helpful to you. Helpful information and interventions will be presented to support participants in understanding, assessing, and intervening with youth demonstrating problematic sexual behaviors (PSBs).
Seminar Participants Will Learn:
- What leads to problematic sexual behaviors?
- What can you do about it?
- How do you differentiate between normal exploration and more problematic sexual behaviors?
- What are some practical skills for reducing problematic sexual behaviors?
This training was designed with the needs of professionals working with children in mind. This includes case managers, school personnel, therapists, foster parents, Sunday school teachers, Childcare workers, and parents.
Mar 4, 2023, 8:30 am–4 pm
- 8:00-9:00 am | Registration and check-in
- 9:00-12:00 pm | Training
- 12:00-12:30 pm | Lunch
- 12:30 – 4:00 pm | Training
Lunch will be provided.
$100 for the full-day training and lunch
$125 for the full-day training, lunch, and 6 hours of CEU credits